Booking Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a booking.
Rooms are subject to availability and the Company reserves the right to refuse any booking without reason. Payment of a £50.00 deposit is required to confirm your reservation at the time of booking. You will be asked to provide a credit or debit card at the time of the booking to secure your reservation. By booking you are authorising the debiting of the card provided. Any booking made is on a request basis and is not valid until confirmed by us.
The prices displayed on the website are indicative of rates applicable to your stay. Meals, extras or service are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified.
Any VAT breakdown shown is indicative based on the current rate of VAT, and the expected VAT treatment of the goods or services, and may change depending on the actual tax point of the invoice, and the VAT treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date.
Price lists for additional items, such as Restaurant meals and Room Service, are on display at relevant locations within the Hotel and are available on request.
The Guest must pay all outstanding charges on arrival or departure from the Hotel.
Should you wish to cancel your room, please do so by 10am on the day prior to arrival as we operate a 24hr cancellation policy on non-group bookings. Non arrival or late cancellation will result in a charge covering the first nights’ accommodation, subsequent nights will be released.
Change of Booking Details
Reservations may be amended in line with the booking conditions accepted at the time of the original reservation/s. Changes may be made subject to those conditions and any deposit / prepayment held is subject to those booking terms at the time of the original reservation.
Where the booking permits, any change to the arrival date, departure date or room type is subject to availability at the time the change is requested and may result in a possible rate change.
Arrival and Departure
Guests may check-in at any time from 2.30 p.m. on the day of arrival. On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 10.30am (unless a later departure is stated as part of your booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the hotel.
Parking charges do not apply to hotel guests. Your car registration will be requested as part of the check in process
Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year some of the hotel may host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
The Company shall not be in breach of this agreement if it does not provide the services under this agreement due to the following circumstances:
- Industrial action by the company’s employees
- Industrial action by the staff of one of the company’s suppliers
- Fire, lighting, explosion, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, extreme weather conditions, storm, flood, burst pipes, earthquake , terrorism and the Hotel being damaged or destroyed.
- Postal bookings which do not reach the company
- Breakdown of machinery, or any failure to supply the Hotel with gas, electricity, water and so on, outside the control of the company.
If any of the above occurs the company will do its best to avoid any inconvenience to you or your guests. The company is not liable to any loss or consequential loss whatsoever as a result of any breach under this condition.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content and information displayed on this web site is the property of The Waterloo (“The Waterloo Hotel”) and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of The Waterloo Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- The Waterloo’s Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of The Waterloo and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of The Waterloo and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized The Waterloo representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- With respect to all communications you make to The Waterloo or Nettability regarding The Waterloo Hotel, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and The Waterloo Hotel shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) The Waterloo Hotel shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) The Waterloo Hotel shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- The Waterloo may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Waterloo Hotel reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to The Waterloo, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.