Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty Card Membership is free
- Customers must be over 18 to participate
- Only one loyalty Card is allowed per person and you cannot transfer your loyalty cards for stamps or cash
- Food– Loyalty stamps can be collected at the Waterloo Hotel reception once you have settled your bill in either the bar or restaurant. Every time you spend £20.00 on food or drink the cardholder will receive a stamp – after the 5th stamp you will receive 50% off your food bill (maximum table of 4)
- This loyalty Card remains the property of the Waterloo Hotel, Betws-Y-Coed LL24 0AR
- Accommodation – one stamp per stay- for every 5 stamps receive 50% off a 2 night stay for 2 people bookings must be made direct by calling 01690 710411- please note bookings made online or through and agency are exempt from the scheme
- This loyalty card cannot be claimed in conjunction with any in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- The Waterloo Hotel reserves the right at any time to amend or change the conditions of this loyalty card. The company also reserves the right to refuse membership or to cancel any membership at any time.
- Your loyalty cards are only available to individuals and therefore cannot be used in conjunction of functions/weddings/large events or groups accommodation.
CANCELLING YOUR LOYALTY CARD
- If any loyalty card member wishes to cancel their loyalty card membership they can do so at any time by handing in their card to the Waterloo Hotel and asking for their information to be removed from our database.
- By being a member of the loyalty card membership you give permission for the Waterloo Hotel to contact you via email about upcoming special events: unless you specify otherwise upon application.
- Removal from the Waterloo Hotel mailing list can be requested at any time either by person, by emailing email@example.com or calling the hotel on 01690 710411.