At the Waterloo Hotel we are committed to working in a sustainable way. We are undertaking the following actions in order to achieve this:
- Continuously seek to improve our environmental and social performance.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in sustainable business practices.
- Assist customers to use products and service in an environmentally sensitive way.
- Joined the green Tourism Business Scheme as an indicator of our sustainable practices.
- Seek new technological ways to reduce our energy consumption. Always look to expand our ethical and organic range of products.
- Constantly reduce the use of harmful cleaning chemicals and look for alternative replacements such as micro fiber products.
- Have implemented 100% natural ingredient soap and showergel to all our guest bedrooms and public areas.
- Continuously expand the use of recycled stationary and products throughout all departments of the hotel.